1. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
3. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
1. Insight Innovation Competition expressly forbids SPAM (the term "SPAM" meaning the sending of unsolicited e-mail to parties
unknown to the sender). Insight Innovation Competition has a zero tolerance SPAM policy. Any customer found to be using Insight Innovation Competition for SPAM will have their account subject to immediate termination.
3. We cannot and do not, monitor, censor or edit the contents of email messages sent using our system. Users alone are responsible for the contents of their messages and the consequences of any such messages. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for messages or other content that is created by our users. You may not send, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unlawful messages, material or information, including another person's proprietary information (including trademarks, trade secrets, or copyrighted information) without express authorization from the rights holder.
4. We will cooperate with legal authorities in releasing names and IP addresses of users who are involved in SPAM or other illegal activities.
1. We provide space for hosting communities, but make no implied or express warranties about the reliability of this space or related services. We are not responsible for any deletion, alteration, or loss of communities or results due to network or system outages, file corruption, accidental deletion, incompatibilities or any other reasons. We makes no guarantees as to server reliability, speed, or consistency, and cannot be held liable for such.
2. We make no guarantee of the accuracy, correctness, or completeness of any information on these web pages, communities, databases, or results and are not responsible for any errors or omissions arising from the use of such information; any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content or services contained on our servers; or losses or damages arising from the use of the content or services provided by us.
3. You agree to indemnify us against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the use of this service. This expressly includes your responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights and any libelous or unlawful material contained within your community.
4. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Insight Innovation Competition customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
5. In your use of the Products, you agree to represent you or your organization accurately and will not impersonate any other person, whether actual or fictitious.
6. In using the varied features of the Products, you may provide information about yourself or your employer (such as name, contact information, or other registration information) to Us. We may use this information and any technical information about your use of the Products to tailor its presentations to you, facilitate your movement through the Product, communicate separately with you or publish the fact that your are a user of our services.
7. All correspondence with The Company should be addressed to New York AMA Communications Services, Inc., having an address at 116 East 27th Street, Sixth Floor, New York, New York 10016. This agreement is subject to the laws of the State of New York, USA. User agrees to waive questions of jurisdiction and venue and agrees that all disputes brought by User shall be in the courts of New York City, New York.
9. We reserve the right to amend or change these guidelines at any time, without notice.
1. Illegal Activities - Any activity which violates local, state, federal or international law. Examples include: Posting or disseminating illegal material (such as child pornography or obscene material.)
2. Security - Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any network; attempting to disrupt network services or services of external networks using the Service; attempting to gather third party personal information without consent. Examples include: DoS attacks, computer virus distribution or the transmission of any other software or application that contains features harmful to any network.
4. Bandwidth, Data Storage and Other limitation - Use of the network infrastructure and service in a manner that puts an excessive burden on the limitations of the network.VI. Termination