1. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
3. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
1. Insight Innovation Competition expressly forbids SPAM (the term "SPAM" meaning the sending of unsolicited e-mail to parties
unknown to the sender). Insight Innovation Competition has a zero tolerance SPAM policy. Any customer found to be using Insight Innovation Competition for SPAM will have their account subject to immediate termination.
3. We cannot and do not, monitor, censor or edit the contents of email messages sent using our system. Users alone are responsible for the contents of their messages and the consequences of any such messages. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for messages or other content that is created by our users. You may not send, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unlawful messages, material or information, including another person's proprietary information (including trademarks, trade secrets, or copyrighted information) without express authorization from the rights holder.
4. We will cooperate with legal authorities in releasing names and IP addresses of users who are involved in SPAM or other illegal activities.
1. We provide space for hosting communities, but make no implied or express warranties about the reliability of this space or related services. We are not responsible for any deletion, alteration, or loss of communities or results due to network or system outages, file corruption, accidental deletion, incompatibilities or any other reasons. We makes no guarantees as to server reliability, speed, or consistency, and cannot be held liable for such.
2. We make no guarantee of the accuracy, correctness, or completeness of any information on these web pages, communities, databases, or results and are not responsible for any errors or omissions arising from the use of such information; any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content or services contained on our servers; or losses or damages arising from the use of the content or services provided by us.
3. You agree to indemnify us against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the use of this service. This expressly includes your responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights and any libelous or unlawful material contained within your community.
4. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Insight Innovation Competition customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
5. In your use of the Products, you agree to represent you or your organization accurately and will not impersonate any other person, whether actual or fictitious.
6. In using the varied features of the Products, you may provide information about yourself or your employer (such as name, contact information, or other registration information) to Us. We may use this information and any technical information about your use of the Products to tailor its presentations to you, facilitate your movement through the Product, communicate separately with you or publish the fact that your are a user of our services.
7. All correspondence with The Company should be addressed to New York AMA Communications Services, Inc., having an address at 116 East 27th Street, Sixth Floor, New York, New York 10016. This agreement is subject to the laws of the State of New York, USA. User agrees to waive questions of jurisdiction and venue and agrees that all disputes brought by User shall be in the courts of New York City, New York.
9. We reserve the right to amend or change these guidelines at any time, without notice.
1. Illegal Activities - Any activity which violates local, state, federal or international law. Examples include: Posting or disseminating illegal material (such as child pornography or obscene material.)
2. Security - Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any network; attempting to disrupt network services or services of external networks using the Service; attempting to gather third party personal information without consent. Examples include: DoS attacks, computer virus distribution or the transmission of any other software or application that contains features harmful to any network.
4. Bandwidth, Data Storage and Other limitation - Use of the network infrastructure and service in a manner that puts an excessive burden on the limitations of the network.VI. Termination
In order to use this Web site, you must first complete the registration form and create a username and password. During registration you are required to give contact information (including email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
After registering with the site, we use your email address to provide you with a series of 'Ongoing Communications and Product Updates' (see 'Communication from the Site'). These communications are used to give you a better understanding of the site, what it offers, and how it is best utilized. As always, you have the option not to receive these types of communications (see 'Choice and Opt-out').
We store information that we collect through user input, cookies, log files, and user surveys to create a 'profile' of preferences. This profile information includes each of the following categories:
1. Registration Information: username, password, first name, last name, email address, phone
2. Order Information: credit card number, credit card expiration, billing address
3. Preferences: profile information that categorizes how the software is utilized
Details of the user profile are used to contact the user (see 'Communication from the Site') and provide tailored promotions and marketing offers and to improve the content of the site. Profile information may be updated at any time by clicking on the 'My Account' link while the user is logged into their administrative account.
Please note that New York AMA Communications Services, Inc. may transfer collected information outside the European Economic Area.
By using our web site and providing us with your personal data, you consent to such transfer of your personal data.
From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and/or username), and demographic information (such as zip code).
We use this information gain knowledge about our users and their experience using the site.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site.
New York AMA Communications Services, Inc. stores this information for the sole purpose of sending a one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. This tracking is necessary so that we may provide incentives to the users who have initiated the referral.
Referrals will receive a one brief email introducing them to our service. We will not send the referrals future mailings unless further communication is requested. Anyone who has been referred to our site may contact (You may also submit an inquiry by clicking the 'Contact Us' link on our homepage.) and request to be removed from the database.
This site is a web-based service for collection feedback. Any information shared with New York AMA Communications Services, Inc. is owned solely by the platform provider. By the nature or how our service works, communities need to be shared via a URL on the Internet.
Email addresses uploaded to the system for the purpose of sending invitations and email communication are owned solely by the community administrator. We will never share any information uploaded to the system with any 3rd parties.
We will occasionally send you information on product enhancements, new services, and additional instruction on utilizing our services. These communications are designed to educate our users on the services offered. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see the 'Choice and Opt- out'.
We will send you strictly service-related announcements when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Service-related emails are also sent confirming billing transactions, account upgrades, and account cancellations.
Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to cancel your account.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password as well an account manager contact information. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account.
We do not share any personally identifiable information with any third parties except as indicated below.
If a user specifically requests a service from one of our partnering companies, their personally identifying information will be shared. The partnering company may contact them directly regarding their inquiry.
Any requests of partnering companies are initiated solely by the user and it will be clearly indicated that a partnering company offers the requested service.
We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
If you no longer wish to receive our product updates, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each product update email.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
IP addresses are tied to personally identifiable information to identify the country of origin of the user. This information is used to facilitate the use of the service and our multi-lingual options.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site and validate that you have logged into your administrative account. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's 'help' file.
If you reject cookies, the site will not function properly after logging in to your administrative account.
We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. If you would like to opt-out of these emails, please see 'Choice and Opt-out'.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update or cancel your account at any time by logging into the system and clicking on the 'My Account' link. Options for updating your profile and account cancellations are available here.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information such as credit card number on our order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You can access your Personal Information contained in Company's database by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any of your information is incorrect or needs updating, please let us know either at the e-mail address listed in this section, or by U.S. Postal Mail to our address listed below (Attn: Information Access). Company will use reasonable efforts to correct your information and
our records upon verification of the requested change. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail or postal notifications about Company's Website, goods, services, or special promotions, please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending us a letter via U.S. Postal Mail at our address listed below (Attn: Opt Out of Mailing) and specifying in the text of your e-mail or letter which notifications you no longer wish to receive. In addition, within the text of your e-mail or letter, you should provide your exact name, email address and/or address, so that we can do our best to ensure that you stop receiving the notifications that you no longer wish to receive. After such a request is received, Company will use reasonable efforts to refrain from including you when sending such notifications to Company's visitors/ users/customers by noting your opt out election in our database.
Company does not knowingly solicit or collect information from children (defined as minors younger than thirteen (13) years of age). If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of eighteen (18) or the legal age of contract majority, and have authorized your child to use your computer, we urge you to instruct your child never to give out his or her real name, address, phone number, e-mail address or other personally identifying information while on this Website. There are no computer applications on this Website which allow for the determination of the age of a visitor/user/customer. All information volunteered to Company will be treated the same as information given by an adult. Company recommends that the Internet browsing behavior of any child should be carefully supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
This Website contains several links to other websites. Neither Company, nor any of its officers, directors, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, representatives, vendors or suppliers of Company is responsible for the content, privacy policies, products, services, reliability, viewpoint, or accuracy of information on any such websites.
The security and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access and improper use. Company makes access to your Personal Information subject to certain security measures, including technological controls such as "firewalls," in accordance with industry standards. When the use of a Company web page involves the transmission of Personal Information or confidential information of Company, Company uses Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology to establish a secure connection between your computer and Company. SSL allows the transmission of encrypted information from your computer to Company and back again, and is currently the industry standard for Internet platform security. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods.
Please be aware though that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you voluntarily give to us.
We reserves the right to monitor all network traffic to this Website to identify and/or block unauthorized attempts or intrusions to upload or change information or cause damage to this Website in any manner. Anyone using this Website expressly consents to such monitoring.
FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA ONLY. Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires select businesses to disclose policies relating to the sharing of certain categories of your Personal Information with third parties. If you reside in California and have provided your Personal Information to Company, you may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at one of the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or
New York AMA Communication Services, Inc.
Attn: California Privacy Rights 116 East 27th Street, Sixth Floor
please contact us at:
New York AMA Communications Services, Inc. IdeaScale.com,
93 S. Jackson St #14277 Seattle, WA, 98104 ph: +1 (206) 395-4513
You may also submit an inquiry by sending an email to email@example.com